Terms & Conditions
These terms are available in Greek, English and French. In the event of inconsistencies or different interpretations among the various versions, the Greek version shall prevail.
The COMPANY reserves the right, at its sole discretion, in accordance with the applicable laws, to unilaterally modify the Terms stipulated herein, with immediate effect to all accesses and uses made after the said modification. Therefore, please regularly verify the Terms at any access and prior to each use of the Website.
Intellectual property rights
www.vaza.gr is the official website of SMART TRADE SMPC. Any content of the websites uploaded by SMART TRADE SMPC, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, provided services and products shall be the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Greek law, of the European law and the international conventions. The names, images, logos and distinguishing signs representing the COMPANY or/and its electronic shop or/and any contracted third party, its products or services, are exclusive marks and distinguishing signs of the COMPANY or/and of www.vaza.gr or/and of the aforementioned third parties, and are protected by the Greek laws, the European Community laws and the international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
Purchases from Smart Trade S.M.P.C. – vaza.gr 1.Registration or Log-In
For reasons of secure transactions, the User of the electronic shop (hereinafter referred to as the “User” or “Customer”) may register in the electronic shop before placing its order. In order to register in the electronic shop or sig-in, the User is required to give only its full name, invoicing details, mailing address, contact phone number and email This information shall remain strictly confidential. The COMPANY reserves the right to use this information to send updates on new products or offers to customers or subscribed users on the electronic shop. If at any time, the User wishes to unsubscribe from the email list, they may do so, by sending an email at email@example.com to request the deletion or modification of its retained personal details.
- Orders. Submit and Accept
Electronic order submission- Proposals of goods
The orders of products or/and services are submitted through the electronic shop. Before submitting an order (checkout), the Customer acknowledges via a special link the terms relating to the sale of the products and/or services wished to acquire and then chooses to activate a relevant icon (indication) “ I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions”. By checking this icon, the Customer expressly und unconditionally states that prior to the submission of its order, the Customer has received knowledge of the following information in a clear and understandable manner:
- the main features of the ordered products, as described in the pages of the electronic shop. Prior to placing the order, Customer must check all relevant features to ensure that there is no doubt about the features and properties of the ordered products and/or services. The COMPANY has no liability if the Customer fails to be adequately informed of the above.
- the identity, address phone number, fax number and email address of the COMPANY.
- the total price of the products or/and services of the order, including VAT, and any other fee and any additional charges on the shipment, delivery or mail as well as any other cost. When such charges cannot reasonably be calculated in advance, the fact that such additional charges may be imposed should be disclosed to the Customer the ordering text (order form) and the Customer must receive knowledge thereof prior to placing the order. Additional charges or other expenses not disclosed to the Customer prior to placing the order or in case they could not be estimated at the time of placing the order and therefore were not communicated to the Customer by telephone prior to the confirmation of receipt of the order, they shall not be borne by the Customer without the Customer’s prior explicit consent. In particular, the prices of products or/and services displayed on the electronic shop are the final ones (including the respective VAT charge). The above mentioned final prices of each product or/and service displayed on the electronic shop do not include the shipping costs, which are calculated following the order entry based on the choice of the shipping mode.
- the cost of using the means of remote communication for the conclusion of the contract, when calculated on the basis of a charge other than the basic tariff.
- the means of payment, delivery execution and of the period within which the COMPANY undertakes to deliver the goods.
- any restrictions on delivery and means of payment.
- the conditions, exceptions, deadlines and procedure for exercising the right to withdraw and the obligation to charge the Customer the direct cost of returning the products to the COMPANY in the event of withdrawal.
- if the Customer exercises the right to withdraw after using the service, the Customer shall pay a reasonable cost to the COMPANY.
- Where no right to withdraw is granted under the Law, the information that the Customer shall not have a right to withdraw or, where applicable, the circumstances under which the Customer loses the right to withdraw
- the existence of the COMPANY’s liability for actual faults and lack of guaranteed properties pursuant to article 543 et seqq of the Civil Code.
- Where applicable, the existence and conditions of application of the Customer’s aftersales support services and aftersales service.
- the duration of the contract, where applicable, or, if the contract is of an unlimited period or of automatic extension, then the terms and conditions for the termination of the contract.
- Where applicable, the minimum duration of the Customer’s obligation pursuant to the contact.
- Where applicable, the existence of the terms of money deposit or other financial guarantees (e.g. advance payment in case of a pre-order etc.) payable or provided by the Customer at the COMPANY’s request.
- Where applicable, any standard interoperability of digital content with hardware and software, which the COMPANY is aware of or is reasonably expected to be aware of.
- Where applicable, the possibility of having recourse to an out-of-court complaint and redress mechanism, which the COMPANY is subject to, and the methods for having access to it.
- Payment obligation upon submission of the order.
Sending the order to the COMPANY is a proposal to purchase the ordered goods and a declaration of acceptance of all charged described in the order.
Confirmation of receipt of the electronic order – Conclusion of sale
The order is not binding on the COMPANY until the Customer receives confirmation of acceptance of the order from the COMPANY as described below.
The order is considered to have been received by the COMPANY from the time the Customer receives an update of the status of the order with the indication "Order Confirmation". Updates on the order status are displayed on the User's screen and sent by email to the online contact address entered by the User/Customer. The status of an order is constantly updated as changes occur during the management of the order. The Customer is required to check the "Order Confirmation" and promptly notify the COMPANY (no later than 2 hours after the time of receipt of an electronic notification with the indication "Order Entry") in writing of any mistake, otherwise the information specified in the "Order Confirmation" shall apply to the Sales Contract.
During processing of each registered order, the availability of the ordered products in stock is confirmed. Should availability or delivery times differ from that indicated on the product page, the Customer will be informed accordingly. In particular, the COMPANY shall establish the availability of the product and the absence of any errors on the electronic store regarding the pricing or price of the products, their characteristics, etc. and thereupon shall confirm acceptance of the order by email. This email will explicitly confirm the content of the order, the total price, and the estimated delivery time of the order as already made known to the Customer prior to placing the order. The order is considered binding and the sale is deemed as to have been agreed and will generate claims of the contracting parties (Customer - COMPANY) only upon sending and receiving such email with the indication "Your order has been sent" or "Your order is ready to be received".
The status of an order is constantly updated as changes occur during the management of the Customer’s order. The Customer is required to check the status of its order and promptly notify the COMPANY of any mistake in the order, otherwise the information specified in the "Order Confirmation" shall apply to the Sales Contract.
Also, the Customer can be informed of the course of its order either by phone (phone number: 2310528000, either by sending an email (e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org) or online by signing in its account and entering its personal data in the fields username and password at the following link https://www.vaza.gr/login and by clicking on the “Order History”.
Liability Limitations: In the context of good faith and fair dealing, the COMPANY is not obliged to accept an order and sell products and/or services which, due to a typing or computerized error, appear on the electronic store with an incorrect price, namely with a price less than or greater than the price applicable for that period. If such a price error is found in an order for the part regarding only the ordered products, the order is still valid and shall be ordinarily executed for the remaining orders and shall be considered as not disconnected for the products the error was found in, except where the items in the order are relevant, are used as a single set and function as a single unit with each other and the Customer declares that the partial execution of the order does not serve its needs or interests, in which case the COMPANY is obliged to cancel the entire order.
In the event of an incorrect shipping of unordered products or services, the unconditional receipt of such products or the failure to inform the COMPANY and return the products, cannot be considered as a consent, acceptance or declaration of intent to purchase them. If a refund is requested by COMPANY and the Customer delays to return these products for more than seven (7) calendar days, then this refusal constitutes a statement of intent to purchase the items and the order is deemed to have been confirmed and the Customer must pay their value.
- Availability of products
The Customer is informed of the availability of the products through indications placed on the page of each product or service in the electronic shop. The COMPANY reserves its position on the availability of the products if these are not available at the time of the order. In this case, the COMPANY reserves the right not to accept this order and therefore not to conclude the contract. Payments shall be returned to the Customer without undue delay, in the same manner in which the Customer chose to pay for his order. Special availability cases are as follows:
- Upon order: The product will be searched at a supplier of the COMPANY and the Customer shall receive an update on the availability of the product. In this case, an advance payment of part of the price may be requested or even full payment depending on the nature of the item.
- Upon pre-order: The product is not available at the supplier’s warehouse but it can be ordered with an estimated delivery time. In this case, the estimated time of arrival of the product is notified to the Customer prior to the submission of the order. The confirmation of receipt of the pre-order by the COMPANY is only a confirmation that the order has been received with the mentioned content and in no case does it constitute acceptance of the order or agreement of terms of sale (conclusion of contract). In this case, an advance payment of part of the price may be requested or even full payment depending on the nature of the item.
- Temporarily not available: The product is out of stock or removed or not expected to be received presently.
The COMPANY shall notify the Customer each time of the estimated delivery time of the ordered product, depending on the circumstances. However the COMPANY reserves the right to inform the Customer of the existence of reasons arisen after the order was placed, which make the product unavailable or of the (new) estimated delivery time if there are reason to delay delivery. In this case, if it is considered that the delay makes the transaction unprofitable for the Customer, the Customer is entitled to unilaterally cancel the order by a written declaration (by email to email@example.com). Once the order has been cancelled and the sales contract has been terminated, the COMPANY must return, without undue delay, all the money paid to it by the Customer.
Unavailability of part of the order: If the lack of availability concerns only part of the ordered products of the order, the remaining part of the order shall be executed ordinarily, unless the products of the order are relevant, and are to be used as a single set and the Customer declares that the partial execution of the order does not serve its needs or interests, in which case the COMPANY must cancel the entire order.
- Delivery of order
4.1. Place of Delivery
Collection of order from a physical shop free of charge: In case the Customer chooses Collection of order from a physical shop vaza.gr at the time of submission of its order, the Customer shall receive electronic information about the estimated time the Customer can collect its order from the said shop (confirmation of collection). The Customer is obliged to collect its order within six working days following the notification of collection. If the Customer fails to collect the product within six (6) working days upon receipt of the notification of collection, the COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw from the sales transaction. To collect the order, the Customer must show the confirmation of the order (order code). Given the fact that after collection of the products, the responsibility is transferred to the Customer, the Customer must then check the products at the time of collection, since upon collection the Customer confirms, that the products of its order were correctly received.
Delivery at the place specified by the Customer: In case the product is shipped to the place chosen by the Customer, the product is delivered to an external partner – carrier and the Customer is informed electronically that the product is ready for shipment. Shipping costs are calculated based on the Customer’s order. Any incorrect entry by the Customer and therefore incorrect calculation of the shipping costs is not the responsibility of the COMPANY, but of the Customer.
Please note that the Customer may choose transport by its own means and expenses, however, in this case, the products shall be transported at the Customer’s risk. To receive the order, the Customer must show to the external partner-carrier the confirmation of order (order code) and the notification of the shipment, as well as an official identity document (such as ID-card or passport). Given the fact that after receipt of the products, the responsibility is transferred to the Customer, the Customer must then check the products at the time of delivery, since upon receipt the Customer confirms, that the products of its order were correctly received. If the Customer does not receive the product upon receipt of the notification of shipment and despite relevant notice by the carrier, the COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract.
- Shipping by a courier service
If the shipment of the order is executed by a partner courier, the shipping cost is fully paid upon submission of the order prior to the shipment of the order. The shipping costs depend on the place of delivery, size and volume of the order. In the partner courier changes the cost and the customer refuses to pay the difference in the shipping cost, the COMPANY is then entitled to terminate the sales contract and return the collected price to the Customer.
- Shipping by a Transport company
In case of shipment by land transport, the transport cost is paid upon delivery.
Once you have completed your order, an indicative transport cost is automatically calculated. These costs are not binding and may be altered by the transport company without prior notice.
The delivery time of the products and services sold shall be specified in the order depending on the availability, confirmed in the acceptance of the order by the COMPANY, and shall be no more than thirty (30) days from the time of the conclusion of the sale, unless otherwise specifically agreed by the parties confirmed in writing, by electronic mail.
Force majeure: The COMPANY is not responsible for delays in the execution of the order (including delivery) due to circumstances that cannot be attributed to the COMPANY's liability or are due to force majeure and therefore the COMPANY is entitled to an extension of the time for execution. Indicative examples can be strikes, acts of terrorism, war, supplier problems / transport/production, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts and natural disasters. If such occurrences last more than two (2) months, the sales contract may be terminated by any party without compensation. If the Customer considers that it no longer has an interest in the execution of the order, it shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract and the COMPANY shall be obliged to reimburse the cost of the products if they return to the COMPANY’s registered office.
The COMPANY accepts no liability for any delays which the company is not responsible for, in particular, in cases where the order is not delivered on the estimated date given by the transport company, as well as in cases of delays due to force majeure. If the customer in any of the above mentioned cases wishes to receive a refund, the customer shall bear the shipping costs of the products and the cost of returning the products to the company’s registered office.
Payment by card
On the electronic shop we accept Visa or MasterCard, as well as prepaid cards. Unfortunately, you cannot pay your order in instalments. Online purchases are executed while you are being transferred to the bank’s safe environment.
Payment via PayPal
You can use your PayPal account to pay your order. When your order is completed you will need to select payment via PayPal from the options list to get to the PayPal's online secure transaction system. The payment process via PayPal is fully automated and usually completed within a few minutes. During this process no personal information (including the credit card number) is stored on our electronic shop. For electronic payments via PayPal there is a service charge of 1.75% on the cost of the order.
Ιn the reason of your deposit you will need to provide your order code so we can easily identify your payment and confirm your order. Attention: If we do not receive your payment along with the order reason within 14 calendar days, your order will be canceled automatically and we will send you a confirmatory cancelation email. Your order must be paid in its entirety with any costs arising from bank charges. There is no need to send electronic mail with the proof of payment if you indicate your order number in the deposit reason.
Any delivered products shall remain the property of the COMPANY until the price is finally and fully paid to the COMPANY.
- Right to withdraw from remote contracts pursuant to Law 2251/1994 (as amended by the Joint Ministerial Decision Ζ1-891/2013)– Return of products
The Customer can easily return the products purchased on the electronic shop because the Customer has changed its mind within fourteen (14) days of receipt. The Customer may deliver the products directly to the physical store vaza.gr or ship them at its own expenses to the COMPANY’s registered office. In any case of online orders, the Customer must contact the COMPANY’s Customer Service by phone prior to returning the products (phone number: 2310528000 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org), or by completing the relevant refund form available here. In particular, the Customer is entitled as above to return a product purchased from the electronic shop without giving reasons under the following terms and conditions:
- Within an exclusive period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of conclusion of the services contract (in the case of services) or delivery (in the case of products) or receipt of the order (when the Customer has selected "collection from shop")
- Such withdrawal is unwarranted and the Customer must return the product in the exactly excellent condition as received. In particular, the returned product should be unused, in excellent condition (‘as new’), exactly as before its sale, in its complete original packaging (carton, nylon, foam, etc.) which should not be broken, worn out or damaged) and with all the contents of the original packaging. Additionally, in order to accept return of the product, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be shown by the person who originally purchased the product.
- The return of the item is accepted only if the Customer has previously paid any amount borne by the COMPANY for shipping the product to the Customer and the costs of returning the product.
- The declaration of withdrawal shall ne made in writing by filling out the relevant form and sending it (a) either to the COMPANY’s postal address (Lagkada 35, Thessaloniki, 546 29 – Vardaris area / at the heoght of Agiou Dimitriou street), either at the email address email@example.com or electronically via the relevant link and the COMPANY is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the declaration of withdrawal immediately upon receipt.
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, the COMPANY is obliged to reimburse the Customer the price received. If the Customer is charged via credit card, the COMPANY, if it has received the price from the Bank, is obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank must take any step foreseen in such case. Following this notification, the COMPANY shall not be liable for the time and manner of execution of the counterbalance process, regulated by the contract concluded between the issuing bank and the Customer. If the Customer has selected the option “payment at the shop”, the money shall be returned to the Customer at the company’s physical shop.
- The return of the price to the Customer due to a withdrawal, shall take place the latest within fourteen (14) working days from the time the COMPANY has received the returned products at its registered office upon proof.
- Delivery expenses are not reimbursed.
- The Customer shall be responsible for any diminution in the value of the products resulting from the handling that was not necessary to determine the nature, the features and the functioning of the products.
- Exemptions from the Right to Withdraw pursuant to paragraph 6.
The right to withdraw pursuant to Article 4 § 10 Law 2251/1994 does not apply:
- If the price of the products has been paid at the physical shop vaza.gr and also, if the products have been collected at the physical shop vaza.gr, since the sale is not considered as remotely executed.
- Products which are not suitable for return, for health or hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as toothpicks, makeup brushes, etc.
- Products that have been used
- If the delivered products have been manufactured in accordance with the specifications designated by the customer or ordered for the customer.
- Cancellation - Modification
Cancellation of Order:
If you change your mind you may cancel your order by calling us at 2310528000 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Necessary information for cancelation is your order number. Our call center is operating from Monday to Friday from 09:00-19:00 and on Saturdays 09:00-15:00.
Modification of Order:
You can modify your order if its processing has not yet begun.
If you have entered or paid your order by credit card, via paypal, or by bank transfer, in order to modify your order you must send an email at the electronic address email@example.com.
Registered users may retrieve the cancelled order from the order history on their account.
- Seller’s liability for actual faults or lack of guaranteed properties
The company is responsible for each actual defect up to the amount of the listed invoice and only if this defect is notified within 10 days and without the use of the products.
For the product to be returned, the must be shipped without any damage and in excellent condition in their original packaging within 14 calendar days from the day of their receipt. If the returned products do not meet the above conditions, they will be returned to the customer at the recipient’s cost.
Returns shall not be accepted if the customer has not previously informed in writing of his intention to return the product.
Any replacement action requires firstly the receipt of the product(s) at the address of our registered office: Lagkada 35, Thessaloniki, 546 29 (Vardaris area / at the height of Agiou Dimitriou street). In all cases, the return/replacement of the product(s) should be accompanied by the necessary supporting documents of the product(s) (e.g. products returning note)
- The cost of returning the products shall borne by the consumer:
- if the customer changes its mind.
- if the customer has ordered the wrong product than the one initially whished to order.
- If the customer, after receiving its order, finds out that the ordered product does not serve its purpose.
- if the customer, during the telephone order, does not mention a specific code.
- The cost of returning the product shall be borne by Smart Trade – vaza.gr:
Our company and the partner Courier companies are doing their best to protect the products during transport. However, because of the fragility of certain products, one may suffer damage or break or become a defective shipment.
In all cases, Smart Trade undertakes to replace the product immediately at no charge. You should complete the "Return Form" to submit your request for replacement of the product and attach a photo to us.
The return of the products at Smart Trade - vaza.gr will be settled exclusively by the company.
If a refund is agreed, the cost of transport paid on the first shipment of the products shall not be included.
- Returns are not accepted:
- If the products have been used.
- If the delivered products have been manufactured in accordance with the specifications designated by the customer or ordered for the customer.
- Products which are not suitable for return, for health or hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as toothpicks, makeup brushes, etc.
- If a period of 15 calendar days has passed from the day of receipt of the products.
Smart Trade - vaza.gr accepts no liability for any delays which the company is not responsible for, in particular, in cases where the order is not delivered on the estimated date given by the transport company, as well as in cases of delays due to force majeure. If the customer in any of the above mentioned cases wishes to receive a refund, the customer shall bear the shipping costs of the products and the cost of returning the products to the company’s registered office.
In the event of the COMPANY’s liability for actual faults or lack of guaranteed properties, the Customer shall be entitled, at its option: (a) to demand, without any charge, the product to be corrected or replaced by another product, unless such action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs; (b) to demand a reduction in the price; or (c) to withdraw from the sales contract, except in the case of a minor actual fault. In order to be considered as an agreed property, it must be agreed in writing. If the Customer chooses to have the product corrected or replaced, the COMPANY must correct or replace the product in due time.
If in any case the Customer finds a fault, the Customer can contact the electronic shop immediately after delivery on the same day or on the next working day by calling at 2310528000 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a product is declared as defected by the Customer, the COMPANY explicitly reserves its right to a prior diagnosis of the product as defected by competent partners.
10 Product features
The photographs showing the products are representative. The COMPANY shall be committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information made available, without prejudice to any technical or printing errors which cannot be predicted or have been unintentionally generated.
The available features of the products are indicated in the electronic entry of each product. The mentioned sizes are the nominal sizes and may differ from the actual ones.
The use of nominal values may be based on de facto standards or certain technical standards. All actual measurements vary according to the accuracy of the nominal sizes, the accuracy of the test method and the measurement uncertainty.
The COMPANY is not liable for the incompatibility of its products with the customer’s products. It is recommended to purchase samples, in order to check the compatibility of the container and the compatibility of the chosen accompanying products with its product.
The customer is responsible for checking the compatibility and sealing of the chosen products.
In addition, the COMPANY is not required to provide certificates of suitability for its products. The customer is required to check the conformity of the materials and the specifications and restrictions regarding their use. The latter include migration limits, which determine the maximum quantity of substances permitted to migrate into food and cosmetics.
The products are stored in warehouses and not sent sterilized. They must be cleaned and sterilized before first use.
- Personal Data
- Final Provisions
Contracts concluded on the electronic store are governed by the European and Greek law, in particular by the legislation regulating issues relating to e-commerce, remote selling and consumer protection. Similarly, the site has been set up and controlled by COMPANY, and the Greek law stipulates the use of the site and its interpretation. If the User chooses to access the site from another country, the User is responsible for following the laws of that country.
Any dispute arising from the contractual relationship between the COMPANY and the Customer shall be settled at the competent Courts of Thessaloniki. For an out-of- court settlement of the dispute, the Customer may address the competent entities of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. the General Secretariat of the Consumer of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Platia Kanigos, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr , phone number:1520, fax number:2103843549), the Consumer’s Counselor (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr ) Alexandras 144, 114 71, Athens, phone number:2106460734, fax number:2106460414), the Committees of Amicable Consumer’s Dispute Settlements (Article 11 of Law 2251/199 4) situated in the local municipalities of the country.
In accordance with the Directive 2013/11/EC, which has been incorporated into the Greek legislation by the Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, an electronic settlement of consumer disputes is now provided for by the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure throughout the European Union. If the Customer has a problem with a purchase performed from the electronic shop and resides in the EU, the Customer may use this website: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home. to settle the dispute out of court. The Alternative Dispute Settlement Body (ADR) certified for this purpose shall be: the European Consumer Center in Greece (ECC GREECE), Leoforos Alexandras 144, 11 471, Athens, +30 2106460284 +30 2106460784 email@example.com. The Customer may contact the above body for guidance through the process of submitting and processing its complaint.
If any part of the sales contract under these terms and conditions is found to be void or inapplicable by a court order, the rest of the contract shall remain valid.
All notifications must be made in writing (by hand, by email, fax or by a letter of first class mail, which will be considered as delivered 48 hours upon its mailing).